A brief email this week as I have the E.C. National Conference starting tomorrow through Friday. On Sunday we will be studying Esther 7. I encourage you to read that chapter in anticipation of our time together. Our focus on Sunday will be on how God wants us to deal with enemies. If you know of someone who has a family member, neighbor, coworker, etc… who seems to seek out conflict with them and make life difficult for them this Sunday would be a great week to have them join us.
Here’s what’s happening:
- It is VBS registration time. The registration portal is open and active on the website. It’s easy to fill out. PLEASE encourage your grandkids, neighbors, nieces, nephews, etc…to preregister!
- VBS Decorating on Thursday from 6:30 – 8 pm. It continues each Thursday night until VBS on June 11-15.
- Sunday School will begin the summer schedule THIS SUNDAY. There will be one adult class meeting in the annex. This summer’s study is based the book “Anxious for Nothing” by Max Lucado.
- Church Picnic Items:
1. Sunday, June 10 at 10 am at West Earl Community Park.
2. Sign up board to bring food is posted in the sanctuary.
3. We will be having the silent auction once again. Please see Kristi Berry if you have something you would like to donate to the auction. Auction items should be brought to the church this week if at all possible. You can put them in my office for safe keeping.
4. We are hoping to update the church directory this summer. Bob Spade will be taking pictures for it at the church picnic if you would like an updated one to be in it. We will also be asking everyone to check their directory information and make any corrections at the picnic.
5. We are still in need of a choir director for the fall. Please see me or Deb Frey if you are interested.
Enjoy the week, I hope to see everyone on Sunday!